Admissions for Year 2017 – 18
Courses: Admissions for ‘Master in Emotional Intelligence & Human Relations’ & ‘Master in Emotional Intelligence & Life Coaching’ will be held together.
Place of Admissions: University of Mumbai’s Garware Institute of Career Education & Development (GICED), Vidyanagari, Kalina, Mumbai.
Admissions Form: To be collected from GICED, Mumbai (Monday to Friday: Time: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm).
On-Line Application Process:
Please follow below process
- Please go to website – http://www.gicededu.co.in/
- At the center of the ‘Home Page’, please click on “Apply Now”
- Fill in the application form online and “Submit” it.
- Take the print of application form, attach relevant documents, photo and a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred) on the name: “Director, Garware Institute of Career Education and Development”and prepare one Envelop.
- Courier the Envelop to:
Attention: Admissions Department – Master Degree Courses
GARWARE INSTITUTE OF CAREER EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT,
Vidyanagari, Kalina, Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai – 400 098. Maharashtra.
Phone – 022 2653 0259.
Last Round of Admissions (Seminar & Direct Admissions Fair):
1. Seminar on Courses @ Garware Institute, Kalina: 19th August 2017 @ 2.00 pm.
2. Submission of Completed Admission Forms: 19th August 2017 @ 3.00 pm
3. Written Test, GD & Interview: 19th August 2017 (3.30 pm to 5.30 pm)
4. List of Selected Candidates: 19th August 2017 (at 6.00 pm)
5. *Last Date of Payment of First Term Fees: 21st August 2017 (10.00 am to 3.00 pm)
6. *Date of Commencement of Course: 21st August 2017
*Note: In case of eventuality of University of Mumbai’s fresh Graduates not receiving their TY Results / TY final semester Mark-list on or before 18th August, they can still complete the Admission Test Process on 19th August & then, pay the Fees after getting final result & mark-list in hand. In such a case of fresh bachelors completing the Admission process after start of course (that is, after 21st August 2017), extra lectures will be arranged for them in the month of September 2017 to cover the backlog, if any.
Alternatively, Students have a choice to pay the Fees on 21st August & start to attend the classes thereon (while waiting for their final results of TY) & in case of they not passing the TY Exam, their entire Fees will be refunded to them without any deduction.
Below documents are required for Admission Process (At the time of submission of Admission Form & attending the Admission Test, 3 sets of photo copies are required & at the time of payment of Fees & taking Admission, original documents are required):
1. Mark-lists of: 10th, 12th, FY, SY & TY (in case, TY results are awaited, then, Hall Ticket of TY Exam)
2. Birth-date Proof
3. Aadhar Card
5. Leaving Certificate
6. Migration Certificate (If applicable. In case it is applicable but not available, receipt of application for getting Migration Certificate is required)
7. Cast Certificate (If applicable).
At the time of taking Admission, originals of above Certificates need to be submitted along with DD of Rs. 168,295/- in favour of “Director Garware Institute of Career Education & Development”.
For Reservation Candidates, Fee concession is applicable as per the rules of University of Mumbai & Students need to inquire at Garware Institute (Phone: 022 2653 0258) for the process of payment of fees in case of reservation benefit.