To develop students to be Emotionally Intelligent Human Beings enabling them to manage & respond to self & others’ emotions & develop Human Relations skills.
To develop employ-ability of students in wide areas of Industry by extensively training them in current as well as upcoming new trends in industry practices in Corporate Culture, Corporate & Business Strategy, Corporate & Business Communication, Customer Relations, Strategic Marketing, Human Resource Development, Digital and Social Media & Branding.
To develop Professional, Entrepreneurship, Decision Making, Business, Communication, Team Work, Consultancy Skills & People Skills enabling Students to apply them in corporate career or in their own business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE:
- Modern Course of Global Standards with Syllabus benchmarked with the best of the International Universities, covering latest industry topics & case studies
- Wide Choice for Specializations along with Elective Options
- Industry Interface Cell & Extensive interaction with Industry for Practicals & Project Work
- All-round development of Students, enhancing their Employability & overall Competence with Subjects & Practicals ranging from Professionalism, Entrepreneurship, Business Acumen, Decision Making Skills, Communication Skills to Emotional Intelligence, Behavioral Intelligence & Neuro Linguistic Processes
- Career Oriented Courses with Wide Career Opportunities in various Industry Sectors like Manufacturing, IT, Retail, Consultancy, Hospitality & other Service segments in the areas of Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Project Management, Business Planning & Analysis, Corporate Strategy & Corporate Communication.
COURSE SPECIALIZATION OPTION:
- EI & HR Consultant /
- Learning & Competence Development /
- Corporate Culture, Strategy & Communication/
- Customer Relations & Strategic Marketing
- Bridge Course: Cognitive Neuroscience
- Fundamentals of Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Linguistic Processes & Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence: Modelling, Measurement & Future Applications
- Strategies to Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro Linguistic Processes Techniques Practical
- Bridge Course: Marketing Management: Application of Emotional Intelligence
- Organizational Behavioral Intelligence
- Behavioral Intelligence & Team Work
- Interpersonal Communication & Conversational Intelligence
- Corporate Strategy & Business Strategy: Success Through Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence & Behavioral Intelligence Assessment Practical
- Fundamentals of Human Relations
- Strategies to Improve Human Relations
- Electives: Personality & Psychology Assessment / Strategic Human Resource Development / Corporate Reputation & Corporate Branding / Branding Yourself @ Digital Media
- Electives: Consultation Techniques for Common Life Problems / Employee Engagement / Balanced Score Card & Business Strategy / Strategic Marketing: Application of NLP & EI
- Electives (Practical / Field Work): Personality, Intelligence & Aptitude Assessment / Employee Engagement / Corporate & Business Strategy / Corporate Communication & Branding
- Decision Making, Professionalism & Ethics
- Entrepreneurship, Business Acumen & Business Planning
- Electives: Child & Adolescent Consultation / Succession Planning & Management / Business & Corporate Communication Skills / Consumer Behavioral Intelligence
- Electives: Group Consultation Theories & Techniques / Anthropology: Global Cultural Sensitivity & Diversity / Corporate Culture / Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Electives (Project Work): Emotional Intelligence, Human Relations & Organization Success / Organizational Behavioral Intelligence & Profitability / Successful Strategy Execution / Success Factors in Entrepreneurship
Note: Student need to choose only one subject from the four Electives depending on his / her Specialization choice.